2019 Capac Kickoff
- 7:30 am – Doors open to teams for check-in and morning Workshops
- 8:00am-10:00am – Workshops (Some workshops will end earlier)
- 10:00am-11:30am – FIRST Broadcast & Game reveal in Main Gym
- 11:30am-12:30pm – Team Kit pickup and Lunch (Concessions available)
- 1pm-3pm – Team strategy sessions and Robot Quick Build
These workshops will be offered in two different one-hour sessions. The first session will run from 8am-9am. The second session will run from 9am-10am.
- Strategy Informs Design By: John Antilla (FRC#2604) The importance of developing a game play strategy before designing your competition robot.
- Awards By: Chelsea Antilla (FRC#2604) An overview of the Awards available to teams and tips on submissions and presentations.
- Shop and Pit Safety By: Rose Antilla (FRC#2604) & RJ Thompson (FRC#2604) Industry Safety Practices for Build and Competition with an emphasis on the 6S’s
- The Use of Social Media and Best Team Practices By: Tonya Tesluck (FRC#6344) Using Social Media to your team’s advantage.
- The Importance of Team Networking By: Janet Antilla (FRC#2604)Ways team Networking can help our team both on and off the competition field.
- Control Systems and LABView By Jon Smith (FRC#5167) Intro to FRC Control Systems
- Water/Pop/Coffee – $1
- Whole Pizza – $12
- Slice of Pizza – $1.50
- Hot Dog – $1
- Nachos and Cheese – $1.50
- Bag of Chips – $0.50
- Donuts – $1
- Muffins – $1